C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Annette Koonce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:41:33 -0700
Hi...

You asked a good question. When Ilost the use of my legs, my upper body was too weak to transfer, in spite of three long stays in rehab. I needed help to do almost everything. I was on disability and Medicaid and could not afford to work and lose my benefits. I really hate that I am dependent on the government and that I am poor and trapped. but I would love to bite the hand that feeds me.

Annie