C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
KE Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:14:42 -0400
No, we're actually pretty far east.  I don't even know the name of the
county, just the town--and there ain't much town...but, by god, it has a Wal
Mart.  That's a real slice of Americana, there!  LOL!

Just got in the 2300 National Hurricane Center forecast. :-(  Not expected
to make landfall until Saturday...in Texas.  Criminy, that's a long way from
Tennessee.  :-(

Still, there are kids that have passed through my unit that are now on the
other side of the world where it's 118F in the shade.  And they do it for a
year at a stretch.  Makes my whining pretty lame, no?

Nite, all.

Kyle