C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:28:58 EDT
The problem is this.  I have tried to find someone else for  years.  It all
keeps coming back to whom I feel most comfortable being  around.  I've tried
several dating websites, activities I go to, like what  I went to this weekend,
and still no results.  A person can tell when  you're being talked down to or
someone taking pity on you.  This woman I  was referring to is a client of
MR/DD in my area.  Her parents and this is  also the problem in my area are being
restrictive in whom she sees.  She is  32 years old.  She has her own place
but her parents run it like it's an  extension of their house.  They are using
the reason because I have  children that she should have no contact with me.
Her case manager from  MR/DD doesn't want me to have contact with her too.
There is only so much  a man can take before a reaction needs to be taken.  I
need to move on,  right out of this area.  You've grown up with people with
disabilities and  you're told you're not to have contact with them.   This is too
much  to take.

 End  this game before I finish what you started. Face to face everything
will  change.

"Stand Up" by Trapt