C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:35:04 -0700
and the last one

"In the past, elections supervisors did not mail
ballots in time for overseas voters to send them back.
So the Legislature, acting under orders from the
federal government, passed a law requiring that
overseas ballots go out 45 days before the election.

This year, election supervisors didn't know whether
Reform Party candidate Ralph Nader would be on the
presidential ballot until the last moment. The Florida
Democratic Party tried to keep Nader off the ballot,
and the Florida Supreme Court did not rule in Nader's
favor until Sept. 17, the day before the deadline."

who coused this, trish? does it really relate to the
EC?

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0%2C4057%2C10112852%255E15306%2C=

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=3Dstory&cid=3D536&ncid=3D536&e=3D16=

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/story.jsp?story=3D566688