C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:13:03 -0800
If anyone knows someone who might be interested in this add, please
feel free to pass it on.

Thanks-Gary

Hi!

I'm 47 and looking for someone to spend time with and talk to.
Age &looks are not important.  I just want to be excepted for who
I am, and in return except you for who you are.

I like holding hands and cuddling allot, but only when the time
is right for both of us.  I've never been comfortable with sex.
I have allot of issues both physically &emotionally  around it
that I've never been able to resolve.

In general, I like life!  Movies, music etc.

If this sounds like you, please Email:
Phone 831-427-5565