C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 21:46:31 -0600
Friends on ACOLUG,
I want to announce the launching of AAC-Pals, which is a listserv dedicated
to youngsters ages 7-20 who rely on some type of augmentative and
alternative communication.  AAC-Pals gives these youngsters a great
opportunity to correspond with one another via e-mail in a safe environment.
All I do ask of parents/care takers is to inform subscribers of the rules
posted on http://www.aac-list.net/aacpals.html and to occasionally moderate
the activity on AAC-Pals.
Let's make this a good experience for our youth who rely on AAC!
Thanks,
Anthony
www.anthonyarnold.net
www.aac-list.net (AAC Listserv)