C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:44:07 -0700
snick, snick, bobby, texas is a public gun range.

i'll humor every one in my further talk of the reason
for the 2nd amendment. in our well equipped army like
the members of the union army in the "civil war," (i
am humoring everyone by calling it a civil war.) most
of the southern generals were train by... you got it
the u.s. army at west point. (robert e. lee went over
to the army of virgnia as soon as that state exercised
the right to secede from the union;) there would be
many who would change sides rather than fight their
brothers and sisters and parents. they would be smart
enough to take their equipment with them. both sides
would be well equipped for a time.