C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:35:45 -0700
I'm not Catholic, but I was raised catholic, and I agree with you
completely!  I was raised in the Episcopal (Anglican) church, and the
similarities to Catholicism are astounding.

Kendall Corbett

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950