C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:00:12 -1000
Kendall,
What caused the stroke? This is very interesting exactly what I
joined to fine out. We still help Case dress because it is so
difficult for him and why should he spend so much time at it. OTOH it
does stretch when he has to manipulate his socks and what not. I have
been afraid to bring this up with his parents but I am wondering if
his heart needs to be checked as I am concerned about how strong it is.
The therapists want him back in DAFO's which he has not worn since
his operation. The person who does Anat Baniel thinks the DAFO's are
not good because they stop his sensory perception on his feet.