C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce notte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:49:39 -0400
Hello,

My name is Joyce, mother of Anthony 10 years, spastic quadriplegic. We
live in New Jersey and I am interested in finding out if anyone has been
successful in getting either their health insurance company or the DDD
to pay for hippo therapy (therapeutic horseback riding). My son wants to
go but it costs $85 per hourly session. (ouch).

Thanks!

Joyce