C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:52:02 -0700
  don't remember who put it out, VOA or not. you'll
remember that i countered in our discussion ( i think
we had a thread) that while Saddam did not have any
co-operation with him nor usama concerning the actual
9-11 attack, that he did have a terrorist training cam
at salmon pac/pak. do not remember the exact spelling
now.
   i do not actually think this is to off set the
movie. i think the senate has been hashing this for
quite some time and just released a report that it
happen to be in there. it is like saying again that we
did not find the amount of WMD everyone thought was
there. it is not new and we are there now, what do we
do to win and leave?

  now the movie, the new york times is praising ABC
for a even handed movie. i suppose that they got a
preview. judy is going to record it if they don't pull
it. i feel that ABC is under a lot of pressure to pull
it ordo part of it(is there time for that?). you know
that an uncut version will get out and be for sale on
the internet.