C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 20:52:44 -0600
Our two grown children are giving us a trip to Israel, probably next
September our  35th anniversary. My oldest son is getting married next
August to a woman who is from Japan and 15 of her relatives will be visiting
us from Japan. He is coming back the end of March with Kae. They look like
LoveBirds.

I am researching and trying to plan our trip. I have always wanted to go to
Israel. We really don't want a packaged trip. I have some limitations such
as my slow walk. Museums and such we can do on our own. We always went
through museums together. I have wanted to go to Israel since I was a
teenager.

We recently bought a video cam which can do conferencing on Netmeeting. I
haven't tried conferencing yet. I am ready to experiment if there are any
takers. It also is a low end digital camera.

Joyce
ICQ  56501955
Pictures at:

http://www.escape.ca/~schaeffr/