C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joan m wallyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 06:29:15 -0500
Excuse me -- I don't mean to be rude, but could we pipe
down on this thread?  Last night I downloaded 127 messages,
much of which was bickering about this, which had started to turn
ugly. My time on the computer is limited and spending an hour
wading through this was frustrating and painful.

It would be helpful if personal conversations were handled privately.
What do the rest of you think? And yes, I do realize that my alternative
is to leave the list--    JMW