C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:44:13 -0400
Obama - I don't trust Hillary Clinton.  I don't like men who discard
their wives so messily as Rudy did and to me that indicates a certain
lack of moral fibre. (i know, Ii know, divorce is a reality in
today's world but there is a classy way of dong it - not like Guiliai
and Gingrich)   Nadad, I still feel a burning resesntment for, for
ruining our chances in 2000 - besides which, I don't like his
platform. But I think there is a chance that Gore will run.

Kat