C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joy Liebeskind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 14:43:39 -0400
Jennifer--I was on Clomid to concieve both of my kids. Only thing was their
scheduale didn't quite work for me..I was off a few days..but now they
recommend you use a fertility monitor kit with it after the first month. First
child took 5 months of clomid..Second since I knew the few days 2 months.
Didn't make me moody..but ate more...Good Luck  .Joy