C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karen K. Perlow" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 23:17:45 EDT
Gordon,

    After collecting some information ,we were trying to figure out the
easiest way do this.It dawned on us that we should all be mentors based on
our experience & expertise.We should ALL chime in whenever we have something
to add.After all, that was one of the main reasons this list was started: The
sharing of information between list members.We can learn many things from
EVERYONE on this list.If someone needs more one on one help, I would be happy
to email them personally (offlist ) with suggestions or advice.I'm sure
others would gladly do the same.

Karen