C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:20:08 -0500
That's a two-hour drive from where I live in the Piedmont region of NC. :)
We have another list member who lives down near Asheville, which is about
3.5 hours south-west of Raleigh.

Just in the interest of fair disclosure, I'm not a native of NC, but was
born and grew up in Los Angeles, Califorinia.  How I ended up all the way
across the country at the age of 15 is too long a story for now. We also
have list members from California, two that I can think of right now are Mag
and Gary.

We have Beth, an occupational therapist from Florida who is also a Bollywood
fan, I believe.  I recently saw "My Name is Khan," and while some of the
scenes set in the Southern US drove me mad, I thought SRK was spot on in his
portrayal of an autistic man and of course it was lovely to see Kajol again.

Again welcome to the list.

Kat