C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dana Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 07:51:04 -0700
Yeah, I'm real proud of myself for not hitting my doctor, screaming or
passing out. *grin* Well, that advocacy group is branching out to state
offices, and I opened my big mouth, so now the WA State office is me. *laugh*

Had some real gains already with the pump, but still too darn tired to do
much. I tend to want to overdo which really puts me out... no pain, and I
forget that I REALLY should take it easy for the next month. *laugh*

At 09:25 AM 8/1/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Dana,
>Glad the Advocacy group was able to help you out and the surgery is done.
>I think I would have fainted (or needed tranquilizers) to have stitches out
>like you did.  Hope the surgery means real gains for you.  Best of luck and
>keep us posted.
>
>Bobby,
>Where and how did you get the video about the Baclofen pump?
>
>Elizabeth Thiers, OTR
>email: [log in to unmask]
>homepage: http://www.bv.net/~john/bethsot1.html

Dana and Gillis