C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 22:29:33 -0500
Thanks to everyone who responded about my chronic synovitis/tendonitis
in my hip.  I see my orthpedist on Monday.  Hopefully he will listen to
some of your advice and give me good feedback!

If anyone else out there suffers from this and has found a treatment,
let me know!  I've been dealing with it for about 4 years now and I am
sick of it.  I don't walk far distances often, but I want to travel to
Spain this summer and would like to do some sight-seeing without walking
like an 80 year old woman in pain!

Linda