C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:03:59 -0500
Mag and others,

This morning I took a peek at your old CP Book, and I want to say that I
liked reading some of the writings.  I'm getting to enjoy seeing things like
this that people with disabilities had a main role in developing, because we
definitely have stories to tell, which helps others understand disabilities
a lot better, and that leads to better education, better therapies, social
acceptance, more job opportunities and a lot more.  Sometimes I feel that
people with disabilities aren't comfortable enough with telling their life
stories which causes them to not move on with life.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.ara1.net