C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 10:02:20 -0400
I have the filth equivalent of an hydrogen bomb, should you care to read it,
Bobby.  I dare not type it on the "peoples'" computer, for fear of
banishment from employ, if not downright imprisonment.  Should you find
yourself cornered by Mr. Deri James, I could make it available for your use.
Note, however, that this joke is so unbelievably crude and profane, U.S.
Marine Corps drill instructors have been known to pierce their eardrums with
an ice pick following its utterance.  It is so powerful, so wretched, so
filthy that any profanity uttered in its wake would seem as the voice of
angels.

In no wise would I even consider its use, except that these are stark times.
Our nations vulgarity and coarseness MUST be protected from all
comers--including that ever-shrinking, yet still powerful demonic empire
from whose loins we sprang: Great Britain.

I remain ever at your service, my liege, Bobby.

-Kyle