C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:09:14 -0400
Well I am glad all of you out there have friends but my child does not have any....no one wants to play with her because she can't do much for herself.

Her cousins run from room to room and she can't.... she can't change a dolls clothes....

she can't read very well....

so she has no friends....

she is the only child in her school that is in a wheelchair....

I am sure somewhere on the list is someone with a child who's only outlet is talking....

I am glad all or you have wonderful lives.

I am trying to help my child find someone other than me and adults to talk with.

Kristina