C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 18:31:16 -0800
On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Michael H. Collis wrote:

> Once I get the money, I'm going to soup mine up... lol

Hey yaall!

I would love to join ya in the race, but I'm afraid if I soup my
E-Chair up more then it already is, I'll end up in the soup rather
then at the finnish line!!  HAHAHAHA  (For those of you here that
don't know me, I am totally blind.)  Oh but wait, I may enter this
race yet!!  Hey Mage, how bout you and I entering as a team.  That
way, you can look out for both of us!!!  HAHAHAHA

So what do ya say?!!-Gary