C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:21:36 -0400
i am afraid so.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cleveland, Kyle E.
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 10/10/2002 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: Question

Exactly.  It's the same reason my grandmother always hated travelling up
north--because of what Sherman's army (and then the "carpetbaggers") did
her grandparents.

Americans get complacent; thinking that another "Hitler" could never
happen
here.  We're fat, lazy and we're losing the living reminders of the
Holocaust.  Many swear, "never forget", but I'm afraid we are
forgetting.