C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:40:25 -0500
Ok, so I'm a brat.  I know good Scotch, though, don't I?  That's got to
count for somethin'.  Besides, don't you guys have a Ministry of Spirits or
something that provides you with liquor for life?  ;>)

(High School acquaintance of mine got caught selling "radiator fluid" to the
natives north of Little Current and darn near got "life" himself.  O.P.P.
looked the other way.  RCMP didn't.  Ouch!)  ;>)