C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 00:02:05 EDT
a few weeks ago, i hastily responded to a comment that was none of my
business.  i shouldn't have hit send - i often write emails and delete  them, never
sending them.  it's my version of "talking to myself"
that was one of those emails.  what anyone says about themselves is  not my
business.  and honestly, even if i wanted to stick my nose in, i  don't have
time to justify or explain my thoughts.  sorry i butted  in.

also, i've tried to sign off this list because i really don't have time to
participate except in random ways which leads to meaningless emails.   however,
my "unsubscribe" efforts don't work.  what am i doing wrong?

thanks.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.