C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2008 19:16:04 -0400
Carla,

Glad you're back!  I am SO sorry about your losses.  I'll be praying for you, if that's ok.  I cannot imagine the roller coaster ride you must have been on.

Things have been ok in Ohio.  My wife, Laura, is out west with the kids "ranch sitting" with a bunch of horses, dogs, chickens and an iguana.  I'm a geographical bachelor for the rest of the summer.

It's good to hear from you again.

Kyle