C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:28:47 -0500
Medicare/Medicaid is absolutely killing us in Ohio.  The "boomers" who are
coming into the programs are draining the purse dry here.

It's hard to blame voters for being tax-shy when the job situation is so
precarious--especially when we are having to pay for unfunded federal
mandates (one reason I gave up a raise, and then some, this year).

-Kyle