C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:43:03 -0500
Yes!  That's my absolute favorite thing about having CP.  It makes going to
amusement parks so much less of a hassle.  I'm a huge roller coaster fan, so
I love being able to do more in a shorter amount of time.

~Joy~
http://www.geocities.com/joy0823
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Dan wrote:
at amusment parks we don't have wait in lines and can rides the rides
two times in a row!!!