C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cheryl Kloss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Kloss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:02:09 -0500
Lisa,

I would love to have your e-booklet.  We have a 15 year son with Aspbergers who spends all of his time writing and would very much like to publish.  His writing is actually fabulous, and he just happens to have an identical twin with very severe CP and much of his writing revolves around our lives.

Thanks,

Cheryl Kloss