C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:47:12 EDT
Hi Everyone-

Here is a list of groups on the internet that are basicly support groups not
unlike C-Palsy but that are designed for kids and teenagers.  The first 2 are
good.  The rest are small groups but I think they have the potential to grow.

 <A HREF="http://www.delphi.com/DTSG/start">The Disabled Teens Support Group
Forum</A> (this includes chats and messege boards)

 <A HREF="http://www.hemikids.org/">A site for Hemi-Kids - Support for
children with hemiplegia, hemiparesis, and pediatric stroke</A> (This site
caters to those with hemiplegia wether resulting from stroke, CP,
hydocephalus, or other causes)

 <A HREF="http://www.egroups.com/group/disabledteens">eGroups : disabledteens<
/A> (an e-mail list which currently has 7 members)

 <A HREF="http://www.egroups.com/group/Teen_Different_Walk">eGroups :
Teen_Different_Walk</A> (a group that deals with the issues of walking
difrently because of disability. currently has 10 members)

 <A HREF="http://www.egroups.com/group/illkids_preteens">eGroups :
illkids_preteens</A> (a group aimed at pre-teens with all types of
disabilities.  Currenly has 9 members).

Hope some of you find this info usefull.

Yours,
Anee
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/

In a message dated 8/18/00 3:23:55 PM Mountain Daylight Time,