C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:26:04 -0500
It sounds like Ken is having a "test injection" of the Botox (Right, Ken?).

I sure hope you have good luck, Ken.  Like Kat, I was told that I wasn't a
good candidate and the risk of permanent muscle atrophy was pretty high--in
other words, even greater loss of function.

I can't believe that folks would actually consider using Botox to get rid of
aging wrinkles, considering the possible consequences.

-Kyle