C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:33:14 EST
In a message dated 2/28/00 1:24:54 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Initially they were very conservative in what they would
   attempt.

   They soon exceeded their peers in hand/eye coordination.

   They all have a very strong sense of independence based on
   their confidence in being able to handle situations on their
   own. >>

Deri,

    From the time he was very young, my son could use tools better than I
could.
We would "repair things using his eyehane coordination and my cognitive know
how.
The kid now is an expert meechanic, although he invests money for a living.
My lack of skill at eye-hand coordination seems to have helped his develope
earlier and stronger. JMHO.

Bobby

I'm glad you like CP PJ Man.