C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:41:13 -0700
I live in an area where troops are regularly deployed from and they
themselves have told me the US Army is basically made up of F***ups.
Sometimes they are given a choice between jail or the service. They
did not get educations which is why they can be manipulated so
easily. Soldiers in Iraq are going AWOL in huge numbers.
How do you justify killing our boys for this unjust war and also
justify all the innocent Iraqui citizens, more than ten times them to
Americans.
Does anyone else think it is a travesty when 100 of our guys are
killed, then 1000 of their civilians are killed? This war is gross
and yes Ken finally even Reps are recognizing it. I love you guys but
I have had to delete most of Kens posts because they make so angry.
If we don't follow Geneva Conventions we can't expect anyone else to
do so. Good leaders are supposed to set examples of good behavior not
the type we have been setting. I hate Bush and how he has hurt this
country. Thank god Americans are waking up. Not soon enough. Our sons
and daughters and even our grandchildren are in hock to his unbridled
greed to make his friends richer at the expense of the rest of humanity.
VOTE DEMOCRATIC if you care about this country.