C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 00:02:07 -0500
Interestingly on another list I'm on a woman from Nevada ( Las Vegas) said
they've been voting for two weeks already. The polling booths are set up on
the  malls on certain days/times.
Being In  Michigan, I went in early and it was steady. I was really
surprised with the ballot this year. We had to fill in circles with a black
pen to mark our choices, Very small ovals.  anyone with crampy. spastic
hands were up a creek. After voting you took your ballot which was in a
folder so no one could see it. You placed the folder on the machine and it
sucked the ballot out and into the box. It must not have liked my vote
because it spit the ballot out to me.
Joanne