C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:25:40 -0500
just a note on my mentioned surgery. i have been walking on this painful
(joint?) that is now "gone." for several years. i'll walk on it  a while
longer while i prepare. i am getting a ramp built so i can use a chair to
get in and out of my home. we were going to build it anyway, this just
promps us to go ahead and get it built. my daughter is getting married on
april 20. i'll probably get it done shortly after that.

the doc that is taking care of me told me to file workrelated injury on my
hands for the pain, thinks years of stess on them from streching  thumps and
fingers to get the top rows of the keycoard has caused the tendon pain i
have now. also the repetitive mouse clicking while battling to keep it
steady.

it is hard to get the government to accept a work-rekated problem like this.

so i am filing that today, or at least starting the process.