C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:26:02 -0700
actually your point is well taken kendall. then again
some of these lawyers go jury shopping. they know the
exact place that they can get juries that will usually
go after a big company only becouse it is "deep
pockets" you see the class action type suites filed in
great numbers in certain counties in mississippi. it
is very remarkable. if any profession should be
regulated it should be that of practicing law.