C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:48:06 -0500
The United States' enemies hate us based in large part on an idea that "Hollywood" America and "real" America are one and the same.

Developing countries do not have the infrastucture or "balance of powers" in their governments, but they do have media chock full of Western media images.  They feel disenfranchised because they don't live like the glamorous icons of Hollywood, failing to realize that the vast majority of Americans are in the same RELATIVE socio-economic class as themselves.

Kyle