C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:45:12 -0500
As much as I don't like to use Wikipedia as a source I think it has a fair
summary: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age  I really don't have
time to dig further....

Basically, yes volcanoes contribute, but they were only part of the
problem.  The more important thing to note now is that even if we had dozens
of volcanoes there not going to compensate for mankind's activities of the
past 100 years.

--
Peter Hunsberger