C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:30:14 -0700
Hi all!

Does anyone know if Neal Marcus ever appeared on ER?  This is the
guy who is C-P, and who has done theater and other forms of
acting over the years.  He was in the show I performed in here
locally about a month ago.

So earlier today (Friday) I was talking with a friend who lives in
Florida
near Fort Mires.  She said that one of the local stations showed
an episode of ER this morning, and Neal was in it.

The plot was that he shows up in the ER with a broken hand.  So
as it always goes, nun of the staff understands one thing of what
he is trying to tell them.

Finally by taping out numbers with his toes, the staff gets it
that he wants to call his social worker.

So did anyone here see it?  Was it Neal?  I assume if my friend
saw it sometime this morning Florida time, it must be in
syndication?

Thanks-Gary