C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennifer Lahiff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:39:32 EDT
I didn't realize certain things until I got married to an understanding and
very adaptive husband ..but when we moved to Michigan in 1988 My parents
bought a 2 story home with stairs.  They never made ramps or any adaptions ,
my chair had to stay in the garage.  They never got a van with a lift..so I
was often not able to go to certain places..When I was 12 I saved up
allowance to buy myself a shower chair because I kept falling..
I  don't know..maybe im being ungrateful???
Jennifer