C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brent Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:20:06 -0500
I knew that, Deri. I should have been more clear in the way my summation was
structured. What I meant was that _neither_ the issue of the US'
non-signatory status on Kyoto _nor_ the totally separate issue of the US
bowing to the EU's standards on chemical safety were matters wherein I found
cause for concern.

Brent