C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:35:59 -0500
Chester is in his early twenties.  When I was his age I backpacked, biked,
did everything an "able-bodied" person might do, albeit with a good measure
of physical awkwardness.  Now my chronic pain is such that I am often
brought to tears.  Let's see if Chester's opinion changes in twenty years.
Methinks in Chester we are just dealing with the folly and inexperience of
youth.  He can surely be forgiven for that.

-Kyle