C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:53:41 -0600
Ken,

Well, I guess the dry states could start saying that the wet states
don't get coal or oil unless we get water....

Kendall

An unreasonable man (but my wife says that's redundant!) from a very dry
state.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950