C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:21:54 -0500
Helloo,

            I don't think I bashed anyone - In fact I do believe I said the
guys on this list - have gone a long way towards showing me a different type
of man - If I remember corrctly I teasing said - Ken and Kyle - altho they
don't walk on water yet( like Bobby)  - are only ankle deep ( a joke ). I
encluded a LOL after that. I posted something for Mom's - and it looked like
it may have ruffled some male feather -so I explained it from where I was
standing - Do back off the nuke button. I happen to understand I didn't have
good examples - so I have problems making good choices - This doesn't mean
there aren't good choices - What is ironic as hell - is I am vehemently
anti-male bashing. Perhaps you should reread it - I hope you just to tired
to realize I praised your husband very highly, when I said he wasn't quite
perfect but very close. Boy, if I get my ass kicked for praising him - I am
truly curious to see what kind Hot Coals you would heap on my head for
thinking he's a great guy who has boat load shit he doesn't deserve.  I
respectfully ask you not to address me or anything I say again. I have done
nothing to you nor to Kyle , that deserved such wprds. You do not know me
and you draw conclusions. It is not required for me to take unprovoked
nonsense off anyone. I work very hard to give my daughter a balanced life.

                              Rev. Raynyng Angel