C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:25:41 -0500
Hi Ken,

      No buying wasn't ot isn't a prerequiste for Hecht's - on my write up
the customer praised how nice I was even knowing I wasn't going to sell
something going so far as to recommend someone who might have what they
where looking for - giving them both the merchants name and address and a
contact person. My attitude about my sales is - Am I helping the customer
find what they want? in a price range they can handle. I have a much lower
return rate than most of the people with higher sales numbers - but my $1500
that stays sold is the same as their $3000 that has 1/2 come back. Plus I
have repeat customers and customer who remember me as well as what I sold
them.  I view it as I get an hourly salary as well as my whopping 1%
comission. Good customer service should not be dependant on selling
something but on providing good service - the end. Next they remember and
they come back to you.

                                                  Trisha