C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:09:02 -0500
Have you ever filled out an interest checklist to help you figure out where
to go?  I got this off of one of the other lists I'm on:
<snip>
 always recommend that individuals apply to the Johnson O'Connor
Foundation. It's on the web.
They have an incredible history and a terrific process that includes
assessment, counseling and recommendations regarding where training
and/or education are available, funding sources, etc.
They have testing sites throughout the country too.

Noel

<snip>

Beth the OT