C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 11:57:06 -0500
Each state, each town is different.  Winston-Salem's OK but there's room for
improvement.  Other towns in NC need a lot of improvements, especially the
smaller ones.

Philly would be fine if it weren't for all the old cobblestone and brick
walks.  Some of the old narrow streets have no curb cuts, and some of them
have very steep curb cuts.  I'd need a  motorised chair to get  about in
Philly by myself.

Kat