C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Ramos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony & April <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:59:40 -0800
Austin was told he had dislocated hips from his Cp. We just found out he does not but may have a bone disease that kills  the ball of the joint. Supposedly it dies off sometime after they turn four and grows back at around 7 years of age. Austin is having a MRI Friday morning to see if this is what he has. If anyone know's about this disease or has a child with it or had please contact me.
thank you,
April