C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:53:23 EDT
I came back to C-PALSY just about the time there was a thread about dental
work.  Now I can contribute.  I went to the dentist today after a hellish
night and morning.  We couldn't figure out just which tooth it was, so he
sent me home with a script for percoset (whoopie) and a rescheduled
appointment.  Now matter how much xylocaine he gave me, I couldn't get numb.
I was there for an hour and 15 minutes and never did get numb.  What an
experience!

I'm sorry for whoever else on the list is having dental problems.  I didn't
give that thread attention.  Maybe I am paying for that now -- ha!

Howdy Kyle.  Glad for you that you have a full staff right now.  I sure know
what understaffed means.

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."